1. Networked Blogs // Connect your blog and Facebook page using Networked Blogs. It will automatically ad your blog posts to your FB page, Twitter too. You save time and plus you gain followers from NB. Here is an example of a post of mine that was created automatically:
3. Photos // Upload photos of your daily life, sneak peeks, shots of your studio etc. I recently uploaded this pic of my messy house as I prep for the market and invited my fans to tell me what they would think if they came to my front door:
4. Links // Share links to show your fans your interests. Here is a great example from Recycle Buy Vintage:
5. Sell Your Items // If you have a lot of fans and you want to skip the listing process in your online shop, go ahead and sell right from your page! Here is an example from KraftyKash:
6. Show Your Inventory // Show your fans what you have in your online shop or brick and mortar by keeping photo albums of your current inventory. You can update the items as "sold" or delete them as you wish. Here is one of my albums:
7. Promote a Listing // Etsy lets you post a listing from you shop directly to your facebook page. Once you link your account it's as simple as hitting a button. Here is an example from Salvage Life:
8. Tags // You can tag you sponsors and friends so that your post shows up on their wall as well. Here is an example of my page tagged by Just Lovely Things:
9. Market Research // Want to know what products you fans are looking to buy for the upcoming season or what their favorite color is? Just ask! Here is an example of some research I did via FB:
10. Have Fun // Just ask a question and interact with your fans. Something silly, have fun with it! Here's a pic of me just having fun with my fans:
There are a ton of other ways to use your page as well. Try making a poll question for you fans to answer, tell your fans what events you'll be at, or tell a funny story. There are so many ways to interacts. The main thing is to get them talking! Comments & likes mean they are interested in your business!
Any other Facebook tips? Tell us your ways...